SAMADHI’s CCAR -certified Recovery Coach Academy© is a 5-day intensive training academy focusing on providing individuals with the skills needed to guide, mentor and support anyone who would like to enter into or sustain long-term recovery from an addiction to alcohol or other drugs. Provided in a retreat like environment, the CCAR Recovery Coach Academy© prepares participants by helping them to actively listen, ask really good questions, and discover and manage their own stuff.
Offered over 2 weekends 8/3,8/4 and 8/10,8/11
SUGGESTED DONATION $250.00.FULL AND PARTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE THROUGH SAMADHI
CCAR Recovery Coach Academy© participants will:
• Describe Recovery Coach role and functions
• List the components, core values and guiding principles of recovery
• Build skills to enhance relationships
• Explore many dimensions of recovery and recovery coaching
• Discover attitudes about self disclosure and sharing your story
• Understand the stages of recovery
• Describe the stages of change and their applications
• Increase their awareness of culture, power and privilege
• Address ethical and boundaries issues
• Experience recovery wellness planning
• Practice newly acquired skills
• The lessons taught in the CCAR Recovery Coach Academy© expand way beyond the role of recovery coach, as many graduates leave feeling a greater sense of self, solidifying their position as allies in the ever changing recovery community.
• Recognized nationally as the original and leading recovery offering of its kind, CCAR’s Recovery Coach Academy© is an innovative new approach to healing people's lives that is unlike any other training. It offers participants the once-in-a-lifetime experience to gain new knowledge, be challenged, and reap valuable rewards, providing the essential learning, tools, and resources needed to become an effective recovery coach.
• The CCAR mission and vision can be seen in everything we do, and our guiding principles are woven throughout the Recovery Coach Academy©, making it one of the most sought out recovery-oriented training programs.
For more information contact David McNamara @ (917) 783-9352